Saturday, December 5, 2009

emotera


again its saturday and i woke up late (as usual). i turned on my computer and go to the comfort room for a while. when i got back, i checked my emails and ohhh! another urgent task?grrrr it made me breathe in a difficult manner. (gosh) i then chatted my friends liz and ibon about it. i've been waiting for their response in a couple of minutes but there are no reply. i sent a message to ibon through chikka and she replied. still waiting for them to be online as well as liz.

while waiting, me and my best friend alma have a serious talk. i haven't notice my tears are falling from my eyes. wanna know why? she simply said that "you don't recognize me as your best friend". it made me feel i'm not a good friend. so i feel so sorry to her. i ask her to forgive me to let her feel that way.

when i was discussing with ibon and liz, i have shared to them why i feel so bad and they comfort me by telling its ok. (lol) now i feel okay. thanks God. and now we have decided to stop our monkey business. we are all so sure.

well, well ,well enough of this, i have to wash my clothes and to clean my room. hahaha watta day!

No comments:

Post a Comment