Saturday, December 12, 2009

check up turns to a date


hi guys, it's saturday again. this is my favorite day because this is my "sleep day". i sleep day all long but this day differs from my ordinary saturdays. as i woke up, i hurriedly go to the bathroom to take a bath. i almost forgot that fritz ask me to go with him for his eye check up. he's been waiting for a long time. he told me if i sleep again.(lol)

upon reaching and finding the optalmologist clinic, he rushed ask fall in line for there are many patients waiting for the doctor's service. unfortunately, he found out that the doctor will be out at 12:00 pm til tomorrow. so the next schedule was on monday. so we decided to have our lunch at penongs. we planned to look for other doctor's here inn davao but we decided to stroll and have time for each other.

we have found at the sm mall, we are just having a window shopping. after that we went at greenwhich to have our snacks. (char) after that we decided to go home. it's been a tiring but a happy day. so when i got home, the next thing i did was slowly lying at my bed. i miss my bed so much. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment