Saturday, January 9, 2010

Block Listed



after a long time of eating oh i mean vacation, since Christmas and New Year i was so stressed being in the full mode. yes, full mode coz i can't really help it but to eat. now i can imagine how big i am. (sad)

anyways, i just got home from a couple of hours traveling. gosh! it is so unexpected because i don't have a budget for my fare as well as for my allowance. my mom told me to go home because my computer got a problem. so i don't have a choice but to travel again.

unluckily, when i got at the van terminal, the van is about to go, so i rode in their without knowing that it is not that good. i mean i am not comfortable because it is an old van and the aircon can't reached me. (lol) it made frustrates me grrrrrrr. i was stressed on it.

while experiencing it, i just said to myself that i will take note of the plate number of the van so that next time, i will make sure not to ride on that van again. i declare that van is already block listed. (lol)

anyways, i am still thankful that i got home safe and sound. Thanks Bro!

No comments:

Post a Comment