Friday, October 2, 2009

saturday sickness...

hahayz...its saturday again. i don't know if will be happy or sad. its again a schedule to wash my clothes. whew! washing clothes is really my weakness (char lang). but i need to do so, so i can have an option on the coming weeks what to wear. i actually having a problem everytime i'm dressing up. yeah, for a very reason that I can't wear it because im growing healthy (hihihi) with matching fats (yay).

so hey its saturday. weather i like or not, i love it or not, i hate it or not i need to wash my clothes (sigh). i wake up late this morning. usually when i wake up late, headache strikes me. not just that it also accompanied by laziness, sleepy mode and it results to find me sleeping all day long.

i even forgot to eat my breakfast, lunch except dinner (LOL). so here i am again, laziness corrupts my energy. got a headache. :( i will just take a nap and maybe I need to sleep again and again. hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment